I have succumed to the meme-o-tron. It is the five things you don't know about me meme. Prepare to be amazed!
1. I once spent an hour hula-hooping on top of the Star City Diner in Roanoke, in the hopes of earning an ice-cream sundae. Instead, a cop tried to arrest me.
2. I think the best thing about bullfights is watching the butchers chop up the bull afterwards.
3. I love superhero stuff. Comics. Cartoons. Whatever. Love it.
4. I hate monkeys. I like monkey shaped objects. Real monkeys are fucking creepy.
5. I have a cactus that has grown into a strange, face-shaped shape. I call him Edvard Munch.
I will post a picture of Edvard Munch tomorrow. Bonus factoid: my new longish poem project is called "Griefer."
Xmas came and went. Mark, my parents and I played an endless game of trivile pursuit, without killing each other. I got a new camera, and gained and lost six pounds.
Last weekend I went to CVille for three straight days of festivity, and then an odyssey in search of a train that never came, and finally blessed sleep.
Resolutions: fight my way out of the funk that has gradually enveloped me over the past few months. Floss.